Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.15.2 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
- (Spring Boot) fixed: Validation errors on @@ placeholders in YAML editor (#711)
- (VSCode) fixed: Live process is not auto connected when app is launched in internalConsole (#794)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Cleanup / reduce verbosity of diagnostic output in Eclipse logs (#798)
- (Eclipse) fixed:
Not properly disposed SWT resourcewas caused Spring Starter Project (#797)
- (Eclipse) fixed: avoid live hover connection attempt when deploying app to docker without actuator (#716)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Devtools integration with boot dash docker is broken (#724)
- (Eclipse) fixed: Pause / Resume for docker boot dash malfunctions (#783)
- (Concourse) fixed: Concourse extension (in vscode) doesn’t allow on_error in Steps (#737)
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2022-08-03-4152-release-incl-language-servers-version-1370
Spring Tools 4.16.0 is scheduled to be released in mid September 2022.