Hi, Spring fans! How are you? How’re you doin’ this fine tuesday morning? I’m doing well, of course, because this week VMware’s tentpole show - VMware Explore - is happening not even a mile from my home, here in San Francisco! And this is just the first one - there’ll be another show, my favorite show, in December: SpringOne 2022! I sure hope you’ve registered and that we’ll see you there!
Indeed, I’ve got a lunch to get to, so let’s get this this week’s wrapup done a little more quickly: without further ado….
- A Bootiful Podcast: Fellow Java Champion and TimescaleDB developer advocate Christoph Engelbert
- Creating a custom Spring Cloud Gateway Filter
- Feign Client Exception Handling
- Kai Tödter has just announced version 1.6.0 of JSON:API for Spring HATEOAS
- Multitenancy With Spring Data JPA
- PKCE Support for Secret Clients with Spring Security
- Spring Batch 5.0.0-M5 is available now!
- Swagger: Specify Two Responses with the Same Response Code
- Are you building Spring Apps? Join us to learn how to build, deploy and operate Spring Apps at scale.
- So, here is VMware’s stack for building a platform on the platform as kubernetes, the Tanzu Application Platform.