Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! We’ve got a lot of good stuff to get to so let’s dive right into it!
- A Bootiful Podcast: Hashicorp’s Rosemary Wang on securing the intersection of apps and ops with Hashicorp Vault
- a nice video by my colleague Dan Vega: Spring Security JWT
- I also loved Dan’s video on Spring Security without the
- Dispatching Queries in Axon Framework
- Guide to Find the Java .class Version
- Spring Cloud 2021.0.4 (codename Jubilee) Has Been Released
- Static Fields and Garbage Collection
- Blog: Announcing the Auto-refreshing Official Kubernetes CVE Feed
- Blog: Kubernetes 1.25: KMS V2 Improvements
- Blog: Kubernetes’s IPTables Chains Are Not API
- this is an interesting post looking at how to use JUnit with Spring Boot. The only thing I didn’t quite understand is why the author declares Mockito explicitly. I’m pretty sure it’s brought in transitively in
spring-boot-starter-test, but either way: good post!