Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring wherein I endeavor as best as I can to capture the latest-and-greatest in the wide, wacky, and wonderful world of Springdom! Naturally, I fail miserably basically every week. There’s no way I could hope to capture everything of note. But I persist…
Are you coming to SpringOne 2022? This is our first in-person event since the pandemic and it’s when we release Spring Framework 6 and Spring Boot 3, the next generation of Spring and Spring Boot respectively. It’s running 6-8 December here in my hometown of sunny San Francisco, CA! Register now at SpringOne.io and use the code
S1VM22_Advocate_200 to get $200 off the current registration price.
So, without further ado, yet another wonderful week’s roundup!
- [A Bootiful Podcast: big data legend, former Pivot, and friend to the Spring community, Tim Spann](https://spring.io/blog/2022/09/15/
- Spring Cloud Dataflow 2.9.6 Released
- Spring Data 2022.0.0-M6, 2021.2.3, and 2021.1.7 released
- Spring Data REST Vulnerability (CVE-2022-31679)
- Spring Framework 6.0.0-M6 and 5.3.23 available now
- Spring Security 6.0.0-M7 and 5.8.0-M3 are released
- Spring Tools 4.16.0 released
- 15 Best Spring Framework Blogs and Websites in 2022
- Blog: Kubernetes 1.25: Two Features for Apps Rollouts Graduate to Stable
- Difference Between Class.getResource() and ClassLoader.getResource()
- Map a JSON POST to Multiple Spring MVC Parameters
- I’m honored to be included in a list of 30 Small Business IT Influencers Worth Following in 2022