Dear Spring Community,
I am happy to announce the 4.17.1 release of the Spring Tools 4 for Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, and Theia.
- (Spring Boot) fixed: Eclipse STS 4.17 takes 96 % processor time on Intel i9 (#934)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: BootLanguageServerBootApp class is taking all available cpu continuously (#932)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: OpenRewrite unchecked, but always Language Server Background Job(Loading Rewrite Recipes) (#925)
- (Spring Boot) fixed: [validation] spring.factories EnableAutoConfiguration key for boot 3.0 ignores ‘on’ setting (#917)
- (VSCode) fixed: [vscode] Boot LS is broken if Java LS launch mode is ‘Hybrid’ (#919)
- (Spring Boot): The newly introduced additional reconciling for Java source files which is used to show up additional validations and quick fixes can cause increased memory and CPU consumption. In case you stumble upon issues in this area, feel free to disable the reconciling via
Preferences -> Extensions -> Spring Boot Tools -> Open Rewrite(in VSCode) or
Preferences -> Language Servers -> Spring Language Servers -> Spring Boot Language Server -> Open Rewrite(in Eclipse).
To download the distribution for Eclipse and find links to the marketplace entries for Visual Studio Code and Theia, please go visit:
- Spring Tools 4: https://spring.io/tools/
Detailed changes can be found here: https://github.com/spring-projects/sts4/wiki/Changelog#2023-01-03-4171-release-incl-language-servers-version-1430
Spring Tools 4.17.2 is scheduled to be released in early February 2023.