This Week in Spring - February 14th, 2017
Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! It's Valentines Day for some, and so happy Valentines day to you! This week I'm in Memphis, Tennessee for business and then it's off to Saint Louis where I'll be presenting on Reactive Spring with my buddy Mark Heckler (join us!), then it's off to Atlanta, Georgia, ahead of next week's big DevNexus show. Check out what Pivotal is up to at the event!
As usual, we've got a lot to cover so let's get going!
- Last week, in another installment of Spring Tips, I looked at distributed tracing with Spring Cloud Sleuth and Zipkin
- Spring Cloud Task lead Michael Minella has just announced that Spring Cloud Task 1.2.0.M1
- Marcin Grzejszczak has just announced Spring Cloud Pipelines 1.0.0.M3 with complete support for blue-green deployment on Cloud Foundry
- check out this SpringOne platform 2016 talk on Spring Data Hazelcast repositories
- there's a good article on the Spring Boot Actuator support on Pivotal Web Services
- this S1P talk on streaming live data in the Hadoop ecosystem looks interesting
- Oleg Zhurakousky gives a nice look at using Apache NiFi with Spring…