This Week in Spring - May 15th, 2018
Hi Spring fans and welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! I just returned from a month of travel on Saturday, and on Sunday I was off to Denver, CO, for the epic SpringOne Tour Denver show. Now, I'm off to begin a 10 day tour of Kyiv, Ukraine (JEEConf); Dublin, Ireland and Belfast, Northern Ireland; and Barcelona, Spain (Spring I/O). I hope to see you around! (@starbuxman)
We've got a ton of good stuff to look at today so let's get to it!
- Check out this Micrometer extravaganza webinar from Micrometer lead Jon Schneider
- I love this new guide on building Spring Boot applications with Kotlin
- Do you want to generate Spring REST Docs from Spring Cloud Contract DSLs? Check out how to specify a proper base class here
- Brian McClain has a nice post on speeding software development using build pipelines and Concourse CI
- Christoph Stroble has debuted transaction support in Spring Data MongoDB's reactive module. Take a look!
- Spring Security lead Rob Winch has also debuted the new reactive Spring Security OAuth support in 5.1.0.M1…