Hi Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! This week I’m in delightful Des Moines, Iowa; and then it’s off to the twin cities of DescriptionMinneapolis–Saint Paul for the epic SpringOne Tour event there.
We’ve got tons to look at this week so let’s get to it!
- Spring Session Corn-M2 and Spring Session Bean-SR6 Released
- Spring Cloud Open Service Broker 3.0.2 Released
- Getting Started with Spring Cloud Gateway
- Spring Boot for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 1.0.1.RELEASE & 1.1.0.M2 Available
- Spring Session for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 2.1.4.RELEASE & 2.2.0.M2 Available
- Spring Security 5.2.0.M3 Released
- Spring Data Moore RC1 and Lovelace SR9 released
- Spring Cloud Finchley SR4 Released
- in last week’s A Bootiful Podcast I talked to Pivotal SVP Ian Andrews on Spring, new product announcements, Kubernetes, our customers, and more
- Spring Framework 5.2.0.M3 and 5.1.8 available now
- You know what’s really interesting? The idea that we could Spring Tips: Spring’s Support for Kotlin Coroutines
- Java CFEnv 1.1.0.RC1 Released
- Spring Data team member Jens Schauder did a nice talk introducing Spring Data JPA
- Periodic reminder that we have Pivotal schwag? How cool is that?
- Hey! Pivotal have support for OpenJDK, Spring, Tomcat and more.
- How to customize the Spring Initializr – Digital Frontiers — Das Blog – Medium
- Yet another exciting installment of one of my favorite This $INTERVAL In blogs: This Month in RabbitMQ — June 2019