We recently updated CloudFoundry.com. With this update, we introduced several exciting new features that pave the way for future development. I want to take this opportunity to describe and explain these features, as well as provide some background in how they came about. We are excited for you to try them out and provide us with feedback.
- Upload a tested application to Cloud Foundry
- Enable the maintenance page on the current deployment
- Clone the deployment
- Run a SQL script to migrate the database schema
- Redeploy with the newer version of the application
- Reconfigure the elastic IP so that the new deployment is served from the static IP address
- Stop the old deployment