This Week in Spring - November 13th, 2018
Hi Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! I've just flown from Singapore and arrived in Hong Kong where I'll be meeting with some of our bigger customers here for a few days. Then, it's off to Taipei where, among other things, I'll be presenting at the Taipei JUG and talking to some customers. If you're in any of these places, don't hesitate to reach out and say hi (@starbuxman)!
With that, we've got a ton to get to so let's get to it!
- Need 24x7 ETL? Then Move to Cloud Native File Ingest with Spring Cloud Data Flow
- Spring Boot in a Container
- I love this list of resources related to RSocket from my friend Jacky at Alibaba
- Check out this new feature in Kotlin 1.3: enable progressive mode of the compiler (
-progressiveoption) for a fast-track way to get fixes for compiler issues that affect language semantics
- JHipster v5.7.0 released!
- The Spring Boot Admin's Johannes Edmeier has just announced that Spring Boot Admin 2.1.1, with an important bugfix, has been released
- The Spring Cloud Greenwich release schedule has changed slightly. This week we will release M2, then RC1 will be Dec 6th, and finally RELEASE will be Dec 20th. As always, see the milestones in