HI Spring fans and welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! This week I’m in sunny California, then it’s off to Istanbul, Turkey for the epic SpringOne Tour event, and then it’s off to Chicago, Illinois for the better-and-better GOTO Chicago show. I hope to see you there!
We’ve got a busy week in Spring so without further ado let’s get to it!
- Preview releases of Spring Cloud Alibaba are available: 0.9.0, 0.2.2, and 0.1.2
- A Bootiful Podcast: Pivotal Field CTO and OG Cloud Native Matt Stine on Architecture
- Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.1.0.M1 released
- Spring Tools 4.2.1 released
- CVE-2019-3799: Spring Cloud Config 2.1.2, 2.0.4, 1.4.6 Released
- Spring Cloud Task 2.2.0.M1 is now available
- Flight of the Flux 2 - Debugging Caveats
- Introducing Spring Cloud Circuit Breaker
- Spring Security 5.2.0.M2 Released
- Spring Boot 2.2 M2
- CVE-2019-3801: Java Projects using HTTP to fetch dependencies
- Spring Boot FreeMarker Configuration Example | Examples Java Code Geeks - 2019