Hi Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of a This Week in Spring! I’ve just finished one of the most amazing experiences of my life - O’Reilly’s “Foo Camp,” an unconference where invited guests can camp on the O’Reilly Media campus headquarters and talk to each other. I met, among a zillion other people, former California governor Jerry Brown, former Estonian president Toomas Hendrik Ilves, and so many more. Now I’m in terrific Texas talking to our wonderful customers in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Plano. I’m also speaking at the Dallas MUG tomorrow night, if you’re around and want to come and hang out.
It’s shaping up to be a fun week worth of content so let’s get to it!
- I hope you enjoy last week’s installment of A Bootiful Podcast wherein I interview John Willis on DevOps, cloud computing, process, and so much more
- Spring Statemachine Goes Reactive with 3.0.0.M1
- Check out the new releases of the messaging projects: Spring AMQP (Spring for RabbitMQ), Spring Integration, and Spring for Apache Kafka.
- Spring Session Corn-M3 and Bean-SR7 Released
- I love our community. Thanks to each and everyone of you who has helped make the Spring ecosystem so amazing.
- i likes this video and you might too. Good job Maciej!
- Grab an alpha of Neo4j 4.0 and try out the reactive Java driver that works with both RxJava2 and Project Reactor, grab a starter for Spring Boot or even try new reactive Spring Data Repositories on this post
- Want to contribute to Spring Cloud Kubernetes? Here’s a realtively easy issue we’d love some help on
- As a reminder, Spring Cloud Edgware (compatible with Spring Boot 1.5.x) reached end-of-life earlier this month.
- Comcast is hiring!