Hi Spring fans! I’m in delightful Denver and Boulder, Colorado, talking to customers and working with my buddies Matt Raible and James Ward on our Spring One Platform 2019 talk. It’s going to be amazing!
I’m oh-so-excited to be working on today’s roundup, as usual, because there’s a ton of good stuff to cover, so let’s get to it!
- Spring Cloud Hoxton.M2 Released
- Announcing Spring Cloud Stream Horsham.M3 (3.0.0.M3)
- Securing Services with Spring Cloud Gateway
- In last week’s episode of a A Bootiful Podcast, I interview Spring and Spring Boot teammate Brian Clozel about performance, RSocket, and so much more.
- Announcing Spring Cloud Function 3.0.0.M2
- Spring Boot for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 1.1.0.RC2 Released!
- Spring Session for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 2.1.5.RELEASE & 2.2.0.M3 Available!
- Spring Tools 4.3.2 released
- The amazing Toshiaki Making has a great post on doing application-side TLS termination with Kubernetes
- Congrats to the Vaadin team on releasing 14.0! Check out this list of the top 14 new features in Vaadin 14
- This Month in RabbitMQ
- Become a Cloud Foundry Certified Developer
- Set of JUnit Rule/Extension to easily load data to test your spring-data elasticsearch-based projects
- I like this video by Maciej Walkowiak on doing secrets rotation on AWS RDS