Hi Spring fans! Welcome to another sunny installment of This Week in Spring! Can you believe we’re now staring down Q4 2019? How time flies!
As i write this I’m sat in a Radisson Blu hotel in Oslo, Norway, for the epic JavaZone show. I’ve got tons of wonderful memories at this hotel, often enjoyed with my friends on the Spring team, over many, many years. I love this show and am so glad to be back for the first time since 2015!
I landed today, recorded a few episodes of Spring Tips (new season starting soon!), took an ill-timed nap, and now here we are! We’ve got a ton to cover so let’s get to it!
- Spring Boot 2.2.0.M6
- Spring Session for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 2.2.0.M4 Available!
- Spring Data Moore RC3 released
- Spring Security 5.2.0.RC1 Released
- Spring Cloud Data Flow 2.3.0.M1 and 2.2.1 GA Released
- A Bootiful Podcast: Gary Russell
- Spring Boot 2.1.8 available now
- Spring HATEOAS 1.0.0.RC2 released
- Spring Framework 5.2 RC2 available now
- With its Kubernetes bet paying off, Cloud Foundry double down on developer experience
- A gentle reminder that Cloud Foundry is one of the biggest open source projects out there
- This Month in RabbitMQ
- Using Spring Security with Azure Active Directory
- Spring Data JDBC is now available from the Spring Initializr - hurray!
- Cool to see our Micrometer project play so key a role in this article on metrics for microservices
- This is a cool article on how to write custom filters with Spring Cloud Gateway
- We’re making so much progress! Did you know that our Spring Framework documentation now has Java and Kotlin examples for everything in the Core section?