Hi, Spring fans!
How’s things? I am super happy to talk to you! How’s things? Me, I’m alright. Just published a new edition of the Reactive Spring book with a whopping 70+ page on RSocket. And speaking of RSocket, I just finished recording a talk that’ll go live next week on the Spring YouTube channel very soon! I hope you enjoy it. And, of course, I am doing a 2-day long training for YOW! conference starting Thursday (PST)/Friday (in Australia). It’s never too late to register for that!.
And, of course, we’re ramping up to SpringOne 2020, our all-free, all-virtual tentpole conference Springxtravaganza! DO. NOT. MISS. THIS.
Alright, tons to get to so let’s!
- A Bootiful Podcast: JFrog’s Baruch Sadogursky on continuous delivery, DevOps, Java artifact management and more
- Announcing preview of Java Message Service 2.0 over AMQP on Azure Service Bus | Azure Blog and Updates | Microsoft Azure
- Case Study: Build and Run a Streaming Application Using an HTTP Source and a JDBC Sink
- Delivering compressed SVG format(SVGZ) using Spring Boot | yusuke.blog
- Did you hear? Tanzu Application Service 2.0 is now GA!
- Introduction into Spring Data Elasticsearch - wrote a small app using Spring Data Elasticsearch, spent yesterday evening to write up my impression from the perspective of a heavy Elasticsearch user.
- I’m honored to have books to which I contributed included not once, not twice, but three times in this list of interesting Java ecosystem books.
- On the Performance of User-Mode Threads and Coroutines
- Registered for VMworld 2020? Check out these Sessions from the Education Services Team
- Solace has a nice presentation up on YouTube: developing event-driven micro services using Spring Cloud Stream
- Spring Framework 5.2: Core Container Revisited
- Spring Framework 5.3.0-M2 available now
- Spring Web Services Samples have been updated!
- This Week in Spring - August 4th, 2020
- Which conference are you most excited by in the next few weeks?
- the latest installment of the (German language) “Java Magazin” looks to have a whole thing about Spring and Spring Boot! Check it out.