Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! It’s been an insane week since we last spoke and things are only going to get nuttier between now and then! I’ve been heads down in my preparations for my SpringOne talks - one on Azure with Julien Dubois (@JulienDubois) and another on incorporating asynchronicity with Mario Gray (@MarioGray). I’ve been heads down working on my book Reactive Spring.
A few upcoming events worth noting:
- I’ll be streaming on Twitch tomorrow (Wednesday), noon, PST. Follow me on Twitter @starbuxman for the link.
- I’ll be presenting at the September edition of the Denver JUG to introduce RSocket. RSVP.
Alright my friends, let’s get into it. We’ve got a ton of stuff to go through so onward!
- Azure Spring Cloud now supports autoscale!
- Azure Spring Integrations – August update - Microsoft Tech Community - 1595105
- Bootiful Podcast: Google Cloud’s Elena Felder on Spring Cloud GCP, Reactor, and More
- Build a Secure CRUD Application with React, Spring Boot, and Kotlin - YouTube
- Case Study: Reading from a file and writing to MongoDB
- Get the very first bits of Spring Authorization Server 0.0.1 !
- JEP proposed to target JDK 16: 338: Vector API (Incubator)
- Kotlin 1.4 Released with a Focus on Quality and Performance – Kotlin Blog | JetBrains
- Spring Boot Cheat Sheet | W-JAX |
- Spring Boot for Apache Geode & VMware GemFire 1.4.0-M2 and 1.3.3.RELEASE Available
- The RSocket routing broker roadmap is now available
- This Week in Spring - August 18th, 2020
- Using Coder Enterprise with Cloud Foundry for a Seamless Software Development Lifecycle
- Zero trust mode is here for Java Microsoft Azure applications!
- I loved this presentation looking at the details of Java on Visual Studio Code
- RabbitMQ 3.8.7 is now available
- start.Spring.io now has TestContainers support