Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! As I type this I’m sitting on the amazing Tanzu Tuesday’s stream as a (guest) cohost with Tiffany Jernigan (@tiffanyfayj) learning about tips and tricks for working with Spring Boot and Kubernetes from the Spring team’s Oliver Hughes (@olliehughes82). If you missed it, then it - and all sorts of other content - is available for replays on our Tanzu Twitch.tv channel.
Now then, we’ve got a ton of good stuff to get to so let’s gooo…
- Tomorrow, I’ll be streaming with Reactor team member and RSocket committer Oleh Dokuka on Twitch.tv/vmwaretanzu - don’t miss it!
- Mark your calendars! Call for Papers and registration for SpringOne 2021 open on Feb. 16. Sign up for updates
- A Bootiful Podcast - Spring Tools lead Martin Lippert on sustainable software
- Bootiful Application Monitoring with Azure Spring Cloud
- You can monitor Azure Spring Cloud Spring Boot apps and dependencies without any effort! Brought to you jointly by Microsoft and VMware
- YMNNALFT: Dimensional Metrics Accumulation with Micrometer
- Building a Spring Boot and Spring MVC web application
- The Okta blog has a nice post on reactive Java microservices
- Kubeswitch v0.2.0 - Kubernetes context and namespace switching
- How to create a REST API with Spring Boot
- An interesting post on RSocket (替代 REST 的不二选择)
- Spring Boot 2.5.0-M1 available now
- The Azure Spring Cloud VSCode extension is out!
- I really enjoyed this discussion - Top Considerations when Evaluating an Ingress Controller for Kubernetes
- VMwareTanzu KubeAcademy’s expert instructors design and deliver each course to give you practical #Kubernetes training.
- Learn how CF Protect helps recover data in Cloud Foundry