Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring!
Friends, director of Spring engineering and Spring Native cofounder Andy Clement and I will be doing a presentation with Bellsoft’s Dmitry Chuyko called Spring Boot: Production-ready, Efficient, Fast: Pick Three, that introduces how to build GraalVM native images for Spring Boot applications with the new Spring Native project. Do not miss this webinar on March 25th at 11 am.
- Join Spring Cloud for Kubernetes lead Chris Sterling for this webinar, GitOps for APIs: Enterprise Microservices in the Age of Kubernetes, on March 25, 2021, at 9:00 AM PTA.
- Join VMWare Tanzu CTO James Watters for this webinar, What Is Tanzu?, on March 24th at 17:00 CET.
- A nice Japanese language blog on the just-announced Spring Native project
- Hi, Spring fans! In last week’s installment of A Bootiful Podcast, I talked to fellow Java champion and legend Angie Jones
- An Azure Spring Cloud Update: Managed Virtual Network and Autoscale are now generally available in Azure Spring Cloud
- Bootiful Cassandra with DataStax’s Patrick McFadin, Cedrick Lunven, and Spring’s Josh Long
- Creating High Quality OAS Definitions with Springfox - Part 1: Security Definitions - 42Crunch
- DevOpsChat Articles - Kicking Spring Native’s Tires
- Oracle finally released the R2DBC driver to Maven central! Get the bits while they’re hot!
- Spring Boot cofounder and lead Phil Webb on Twitter: “A massive thank you to the readers of DZone that voted Spring Boot as their favorite software framework! It was an honor to collect the award on behalf of the team and contributors.”
- Spring Batch 4.3.2 and 4.2.6 available now
- Spring Boot 2.4.4 available now
- Spring Tools 4.10.0 released
- Spring Boot 2.5.0-M3 available now
- Spring Cloud AWS 2.3 is now available
- Spring Data 2021.0.0-M5, 2020.0.6, and Neumann SR8 released
- Spring Integration 5.5 M3 & 5.4.5 Available
- Check out this appendix to the book Spring Quickly; there’s a lot of good stuff in there!