Hi, Spring fans! Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! Today is a very day for you see, today we kick off SpringOne Essentials, the online incarnation of SpringOne, online. We’ll see you live, on stream, in just a few hours!.
SpringOne Essentials is going to be amazing, but before we get there, and learn about all the big things in the Spring ecosystem for the last year, let’s look at all the big things in the last week, with this week’s recap!
- Spring Boot 2.7.8 available now
- Spring Boot 3.0.2 available now
- Spring Modulith 0.3 released
- A Bootiful Podcast: Dr. Amanda Martin, Gradle developer advocate
- Adventures in Maven Dependency Conflict Resolution
- Create better Spring libraries with @Enable… Annotations
- Differences Between Spring Data JPA
- Extracting a Custom Header From the Request in Spring MVC
- Interesting new filters on Spring Cloud Gateway 4.0
- Set up and observe a Spring Boot application with Grafana Cloud, Prometheus, and OpenTelemetry