Spring Statemachine 1.2.0 Released
We’re pleased to announce a release of Spring Statemachine 1.2.0.RELEASE. Artifacts are available either from Maven Central or from Spring Repository.
Let's see what we did for this initial 1.2.x release
- Usual bug fixes and small enhancements.
- Support for UML submachines.
Spring Data Repositoryabstraction keeping machine configurations in an external repository with built-in support for Redis, MongoDB and JPA.
- New samples.
- New support for state do actions.
- New monitoring and tracing API's.
- Initial support for
- New transition and state error action concepts.
There's no changes from a final release candicate but full history is available from changelog…