The first milestone release of Spring 3.1 has just been published , and this article kicks off a series of posts where I and other team members will walk through each of the major features. Even in the first milestone there’s already a lot to talk about!
- Bean definition profiles
- Unified property management through Spring's new
- Enhancements to Java-based configuration with
- Expanded MVC namespace support and a Java-based configuration equivalent
- Streaming support and new interception model for the
- Comprehensive caching support
c:XML namespace for concise configuration of constructor injection