We’re pleased to announce that Spring ActionScript 1.0 is now available.
Spring ActionScript is an offshoot of the Java Spring Framework written in ActionScript 3.0. The framework contains the following core features:
- Inversion of Control container, configurable with XML or MXML
- EventBus supporting loose communication between application components
- Metadata/annotation processing used for autowiring, event handling, ...
- Operation, Command and Task API
- Utilities for abstracting server communication
- Support for Modules
- Extensions for the Cairngorm and PureMVC frameworks