On behalf of the team and everyone that contributed, I am pleased to announce that the first release candidate of Spring Data R2DBC 1.0 has been released and is available from our milestone repository. This release contains 60 issues and pull requests. It upgrades its baseline to R2DBC 0.8 RC1 and Spring Data Moore GA.
The most notable features are:
- Utilities for schema initialization through
- Propagation and reset of Auto-Commit and Isolation Level control through
- Support for Entity-level converters.
- Kotlin extensions for reified generics and Coroutines.
- Add pluggable mechanism to register dialects.
- API refinements.