This Week in Spring - February 21st, 2017
Welcome to another installment of This Week in Spring! This week I'm in Atlanta, GA for the incredible DevNexus event and then it's off to Geneva, Switzerland for the Voxxed CERN event. As usual, don't hesitate to say "Hi" if you're around!
- Thomas Risberg just announced Spring Cloud Data Flow 1.2.M1
- Spring IO Platform lead Andy Wilkinson has just announced the Spring IO Platform Brussels release which introduces Spring Kafka to the release train and updates several others.
- InfoQ's Charles Humble takes a look at the future of Enterprise Java via the lens of the Geoffrey Moore's Chasm metaphor in this article.
- Last week, in another installment of Spring Tips, we looked at how to use JOOQ with Spring Boot.
- Using Java FX? This nice post by Gregg Bolinger shows how to use Spring with JavaFX, and have it be your controller factory.
- Check out community hero Michael Simons' …