On behalf of the community, I’m pleased to announce the availability of the first Spring Vault 2.1 milestone. This release ships with 47 tickets fixed and the highlights of this first milestone include:
- Support for Google Cloud Compute and Google Cloud IAM authentication mechanism support.
- Integration of Vault’s versioned Key-Value backend through
- Template API for Vault’s wrapping endpoints.
- Support of full pull mode in reactive AppRole authentication. The limitation of previous versions has been lifted now.
- Improved Exception hierarchy for Vault login failures.