On behalf of the Spring Data team I’d like to announce the first (and final) release candidate of Spring Data train Ingalls. The release ships over 310 issues fixed (some of them previously released with Hopper service releases). The most important new features are:
- Upgrade to Spring 4.3(.5) as baseline - #294.
- Support to easily expose domain events as Spring application events from aggregate roots - DATACMNS-928.
- Support for exists projection from derived query methods - DATACMNS-875.
- Support for Javaslang’s
Option, collection and map types on repository query methods - DATACMNS-937, DATACMNS-940.
- Added Spring Data LDAP module taking over the repository implementation of Spring LDAP.
- Support for MongoDB aggregation operators added in latest releases - DATAMONGO-1536.
- Stream execution now rejects invocation without surrounding transaction in JPA - DATAJPA-1023.
- Support for annotation based indexing and expirations in Gemfire - SGF-106, SGF-516.
- Support for CORS configuration in Spring Data REST - DATAREST-573.