On behalf of the Spring Data team, I’m pleased to announce the availability of the second milestone of the Moore release train.
Notable changes include:
- Support for Kotlin Coroutines in Spring Data MongoDB, Cassandra and Redis.
- Querydsl support for reactive repositories.
Rangetype support for derived repository query methods using
betweenfor Spring Data MongoDB & Cassandra.
existsprojection in Neo4j repositories.
- Reactive repositories for Spring Data Elasticsearch.
- Pivotal Gemfire and Apache Geode upgrades.
- Upgrade to Spring HATEOAS 1.0 M1.
- …and numerous features for the JDBC module like direct
updatemethods skipping the is new check.