Oh emm geee y’all! We just released Spring Framework 5.2, complete with new RSocket support, and a slew of projects have followed suit in the intervening… day! I expect we’ll see more soon, followed not too far behind by Spring Boot! And, of course, next week is the biggest week in all of Springdom every week: SpringOne Platform 2019!
I can’t wait to get there, but first I’m off to Taipei for the JCCConf. THere’s a ton to get to let’s dive right in!
- Spring HATEOAS 1.0.0.RELEASE is released!
- Spring Cloud Open Service Broker 3.1.0.M2 Released
- Spring Data Lovelace SR11 released
- Spring Framework 5.2 goes GA
- Spring REST Docs 2.0.4.RELEASE
- Spring Framework 5.1.10 available now
- A Bootiful Podcast: Java Champion and Jetbrains Developer Advocate Mala Gupta
- Spring Boot for Apache Geode & Pivotal GemFire 1.2.0.M3 Released
- How to configure RSocket security in a Spring Boot application with Spring Security - Stack Overflow
- Reactive programming with Neo4j - Hantsy - Medium
- Spring Boot 2 - Internationalization (i18n) Auto-configuration
- Pivotal have a cool tweet-bot that, if you star the tweet, it’ll remind you when the SpringOne Platform 2019 keynotes start next week)
- check out this German-language article on Spring Cloud Pipelines
- I love these Spanish-language articles on Spring by Codesolt
- They’ve updated the JAsync R2DBC MySQL implementation, get the bits and check it out!
- Want to know why reactive programming is more relevant than ever in light of Project Loom? Spring Data lead Mark Paluch put it as best as I’ve ever seen anyone put it: