Spring Data 2021.2 and 2022.0 M4 released.
On behalf of the Data Team and everyone who contributed, I'm pleased to announce the GA release of the
2021.2 release train as well as the 4th Milestone of the
Already working on the 2022.0 train, based on Spring Framework 6, Java17 and Jakarta EE 9, the
2021.2 release ships bug fixes and selected back ported features.
Other than dependency upgrades, these are some of the major changes:
- Infrastructure to introspect a projection type.
- Common infrastructure for property-specific value converters.
- Improved support for
IdClasshandling in data-jpa.
- Reindexing support in
- Direct projections for
- ACL support for Redis Sentinels.
- Lock and Null precedence support for JDBC.
- Query Rewriter for JPA. …